- 1 About LMC 8.4 for Oppo Phones
- 2 Advanced Features and Camera Settings of LMC 8.4
- 3 Download LMC 8.4 APK for Oppo Phones
- 4 Installation Guide for LMC 8.4 for Oppo Phones
- 5 Advantages & Disadvantages of Using LMC 8.4 on Your Oppo Phones
- 6 Tips and Tricks to Capture High-Quality Photos Using LMC 8.4 on Oppo Phones
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Conclusion
LMC 8.4 for Oppo: Most people are familiar with Google Camera App which is only designed for Pixel devices and LMC 8.4 is the modded version of the Gcam App that unlocked all its advanced features and camera modes for normal Android users. LMC8.4 App works on almost all Android devices and if you’re an Oppo user then here we have shared the list of the most compatible devices for this camera app.
Just like a lot of Oppo users, if you are tired of using its basic stock camera app and looking for a good option to replace your stock camera app then you can consider the LMC 8.4 camera app. It is compatible with most Oppo smartphones. However, there are many variations of this camera app which might confuse you so we have created this specific article to provide the most compatible version of LMC 8.4 for Oppo phones.
About LMC 8.4 for Oppo Phones
LMC 8.4 for Oppo does not mean that there is a specific version of this app designed only for Oppo phones instead some version of this camera app works best on Oppo devices and some of them crash a lot so you can download the best version of this app from here which provides better and reliable user experience without any crashing.
We’ve compiled a directory of several Oppo device names specifically for you. Simply find your Oppo phone name and proceed to download the app. But here’s the best part: even if your exact Oppo model isn’t listed, there’s no need for concern! Just select an Oppo phone that mirrors similar features or was launched in the same year as yours – its APK will work flawlessly with your device too!
Advanced Features and Camera Settings of LMC 8.4
It has a stable and reliable interface that looks similar to the Google Camera App. The design and layout of this app make it simple and easy to use. All the useful features are enabled but some of the advanced settings and features are disabled (by default) which you can enable from the app settings or simply use config files to enable advanced options.
Free to Use
There are many paid camera apps you can find on Google Play Store that cost money but do not improve the camera quality. These apps are almost the same as the stock camera apps but the only difference is their unique design. Whereas, LMC 8.4 App significantly improves the photo and video quality but does not change any money from any user. This app is completely free of cost.
As we’ve already stated this camera app has many variations that work on different devices so we have provided the list of Oppo device names in this article where you can find the most compatible version of this camera app so make sure you download the app from the given link to avoid any crashing.
Compatible With All Oppo Devices
The variations of the LMC 8.4 App given here work on almost all Oppo devices that come with Android 4.1 or above. We have provided a list of some of the popular and most used Oppo devices so if you find your Oppo phone name in our given list then download the app by tapping on your phone name but if your phone name is not listed then don’t be worried, you can download the LMC 8.4 App and it will work in most cases. But if it does not work then try installing the older versions of this app.
Most people capture RAW photos and then use editing apps to edit the photo and add a lot of filters to enhance the look but this camera app comes with a Face Retouching feature that allows you to enhance your look in the photo. It reduces the dark spots and pimples on your face and makes it look beautiful while maintaining a natural look.
Usually, optical video stabilization does not come in budget for Android phones you can use the video stabilization feature in the LMC 8.4 App which crops the useless shaking parts from the video and provides smooth footage. You can use this mode when recording video by hand or when you have to move your phone camera while recording.
Download LMC 8.4 APK for Oppo Phones
Here are the device names to download LMC 8.4 for Oppo Phones:
- Oppo A98
- Oppo Reno 10X Zoom
- Oppo A53
- Oppo F21 Pro
- Oppo A54s
- Oppo A55 5G
- Oppo A91
- Oppo Neo 5
- Oppo A12
- Oppo A56s
- Oppo A94 5G
- Oppo A53s
- Oppo R15 Pro
- Oppo A74
- Oppo Reno6 Pro+ 5G
- Oppo Find X3 Neo
- Oppo A55
- Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G
- Oppo A77s
- Oppo A94
- Oppo A97
- Oppo A58x
- Oppo Reno3 Pro 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G
- Oppo A54 5G
- Oppo F7 Youth
- Oppo A74 5G
- Oppo Reno7 Z 5G
- Oppo Find X3 Pro
Installation Guide for LMC 8.4 for Oppo Phones
- Let’s start by selecting your Oppo Phone model from the comprehensive list above to navigate you straight to the dedicated download page. Here, with a swift tap on the LMC 8.4 APK download button, your journey begins as we bring this amazing APK file right into your phone!
- Next step – let’s visit Settings and peek inside the Security section; double-check that the ‘Unknown Sources’ option is indeed activated and all set for our next move.
- Ready? Let’s dive back in! With a hop over to the file manager, spot brightly lit LMC 8.4 APK waiting patiently for you. A quick tap on it instantly ensures the installation of an exemplary camera app onto your cherished Oppo phone.
- Congratulations! Now click “Open” bringing life to this sensational app before granting necessary permissions confidently. Feel enthused already? You’re absolutely ready now – there’s no stopping you from capturing fantastic photographs and unforgettable moments!
Advantages & Disadvantages of Using LMC 8.4 on Your Oppo Phones
- It is compatible with 98% of Oppo Smartphones.
- Allow users to manually adjust settings such as White Balance, ISO, Aperture, etc.
- This camera app does not crash on Oppo devices,
- It also supports Config Files integration which is used to personalize the app interface and settings as per correct need.
- Users can change the captured photo format from JPEG to JPEG + RAW.
- It provides regular updates which keep its features updated considering the latest technology.
- This app is not available on Google Play Store.
- Unlike Apps from official app stores, it does not automatically update so you always have to keep your eye on our website (LMC84.Pro) to see if the latest version has arrived and then manually install it.
- Downloading this app from untrusted sources may raise some security issues so download this app from trusted sites.
- This app does not provide any consumer support system.
- LMC8.4 app does consume more battery than the stock camera app on some devices.
Tips and Tricks to Capture High-Quality Photos Using LMC 8.4 on Oppo Phones
Choose the Right Variation: Different versions of the LMC 8.4 App are designed to perform on specific devices so you must download the right variation that works on your phone and does not crash very often. Otherwise, some of the features may not work properly and you may face continuous crashing which ruins the user experience.
Use Night Sight Mode: This feature is a true gem within our camera app, thriving even in near darkness. Unlocking this wizardry is simple – tap on the Night Sight Mode option within the camera app and again on the shutter button. Keep your device steady to let it absorb more light and once that perfect photo is snapped, prepare yourself for a mesmerizing transformation right before your eyes!
Import Config Files: Unleashing your inner photographer just became a whole lot easier with our camera app! Boasting hundreds of modes and settings to cater to all levels of expertise, it offers an extraordinary breadth of possibilities. If you are new to photography or prefer simplicity over tech jargon, then don’t be worried, you can use the LMC 8.4 Config File. These config files effortlessly adjust the camera settings according to your needs, all at the click of a button! Better still, these Config Files can be downloaded as XML files absolutely free from our website (LMC84.pro).
HDR+ Enhanced: Fantastic for your daytime photography needs, HDR Mode impressively amplifies the dynamic range while enhancing sharpness. It skilfully moderates light intensity to seize splendidly detailed photos. Although low-light situations may not allow this mode to shine as brightly, it’s an undeniable asset in well-lit conditions.
Avoid Digital Zoom: YOu can capture much better and detailed photos with optical zoom so try to avoid using the digital zoom and get as close to the subject as possible to maintain the picture quality.
Use Manual Controls: The LMC8.4 App supports manual control. If you have enough knowledge about the camera settings, modes, and advanced features, we recommend using manual controls to adjust the settings according to the current lighting conditions to capture perfect photos.
Is it safe to use LMC 8.4 on Oppo Phones?
Yes, this camera app is quite safe and secure. It does not contain any harmful code that affect user’s privacy.
Why my Oppo Phone name is not listed?
If your Oppo phone is not listed then don’t worry tap on the phone name which has similar features or released in the same year as your phone and download its APK which will also work flawlessly on your device.
How to use Astrophotography Mode in LMC 8.4 App?
This mode is used to capture night sky with stars clearly visible in your photo. Check out the complete guide on Astrophotography Mode from here.
Is LMC 8.4 Better than the Oppo Stock Camera App?
LMC 8.4 typically outshines the Oppo Stock camera app, gleaming with exceptional performance in a majority of cases. Brimming over with additional features, modes and settings, LMC 8.4 offers abundant customization options tailor-made to suit your needs – granting you an elevated sense of control over your phone’s camera function.
Hope you have successfully downloaded the LMC 8.4 on your Oppo phone and it works fine without crashing issues. You can use this camera app to capture high-quality photos from your Oppo phones and this camera app also gives you the freedom to manually adjust all the camera settings such as ISO levels, Aperture, Focal Length, and White Balance as per your need.
If you like LMC 8.4 for Oppo phones then share it among your friends and family. For any feedback or suggestions, leave your comment below.