- Version 8.4 (R14)
- Download 28133
- File Size 132 MB
- Create Date 9 December 2023
LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung APK
LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung APK is designed to capture natural, and clear pictures. The app allows you to access plenty of camera modes, settings, and advanced features while sharing or capturing images. LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung is also a very popular and successful version of this app which is being widely used and appreciated.
Google has made a dedicated camera for its premium phones named Google Pixel devices. The Google pixel camera quality has made an impressive remark worldwide and is considered one of the best phones for camera quality. Now, Google Pixel uses Gcam which is only created for Pixel devices but if you want to take advantage of all its features on your normal Android phone then you can use LMC 8.4 APK which is a modded version of GCam that provides all the same features on any Android phone that you get with Google Pixel devices.
Take Your Photography to the Next Level Using These Features:
Let’s discuss some useful features that are solely available on the LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung Camera App.
Night Sight: You might be celebrating a birthday party at midnight, so you turn on the flashlight. But most mobile cameras provide a low-quality image using the flashlight. So the enhance your images LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung has a "Night Sight" feature. The main aim of the feature is to capture the images in the dark, and also it removes blurriness in the image. LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung is the best replacement if you are using a flashlight to click images.
Long Exposure: LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung has a professional camera feature called long exposure. Here the camera absorbs a huge amount of light and captures high-quality images, also it’s capable of capturing images of moving objects.
High Resolution: The mobile camera can capture a limited pixel image, and beyond that, it fails. LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung can capture images up to 200 MP resolution.
Google Photos: You must have faced the uncertain situation of losing the images, due to a weak memory backup system. But to avoid such uncertain circumstances, LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung is coupled with Google Photos, which adds a certain extra layer of backup to your valuable memories.
Apart from the above-mentioned features, LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung app has many other useful features in enhancing the quality of images, and videos. Such as HDR+, Portrait, AR Stickers, Motion Photos, Google Lens, and many more.
Why LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung APK is Better?
There are plenty of reasons to opt for LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung APK if you are an Android user. Well, first thing if you use an older version of an Android phone, then LMC 8.4 is the best option, and you need not worry about purchasing a new one. Older version of Android phones uses low-quality sensors and chips which fails to capture high-quality images.
The second reason, the images captured in the latest models of most Android devices require multiple shots, and then you will get a better image. Also, the color quality of the image is lost while capturing the images. Moreover, if you are an enthusiastic photographer, who loves to capture the real aura of nature then you can consider using the LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung APK which allows you to adjust the color correction to capture nature and beautiful-looking images.
What are the Changes in LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung APK
The interface of the app is almost the same and most of the features are very similar so you can not expect big improvements from the LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung APK but there are some minor improvements that resulted in providing better experiences, improved responsiveness, and capturing better photos with few bug fixes.
- 70% of the animations are being removed to improve the speed.
- Noise model tuning and noise model from the system.
- Some of the default settings are different than the R13 version.
- More values for Lut Noise Fix (the higher the value, the more motion artifacts and less noise)
Installation Guide for LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung APK
- Tap on the download button provided above on this webpage to get the APK file.
- Go to the settings and click on the Security section then enable the unknown sources of app installation.
- Open the file manager and go to the download folder.
- Find the downloaded APK file in your download folder and tap on it to install it.
- Now, open the LMC 8.4 R14 Samsung APK file and enjoy!
Allow Unknown Sources on Android 10.0+ Devices
In Android 10.0+ devices, the process of enabling unknown sources is being changed than the previous Android versions specifically the older ones. Hence, if you have an Android 10.0+ device and want to learn how to enable unknown sources then follow the steps given below very carefully.
- Firstly, go to the "Settings" of your phone.
- Click on the "Password & Security" option and tap on the "System Security"
- Open the "Installation Sources".
- Now, enable the source from where you want to install the APK file. For example, if you want to install the app from "File Manager" then tap on the file manager from the app list.
- Now, open the File Manager and you can install the APK file form there with ease.
Important Link – LMC 8.4 FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips