LMC 8.4 is not available on the Google Play Store because this is the modified version of Google Camera or Pixel Camera App. Therefore, some users find it difficult to download and install LMC8.4 on their Android devices. However, it is very easy and straightforward. We have tried our best to explain the installation process in the simplest form in this tutorial.
What is LMC 8.4
LMC 8.4 is a manual camera app so if you don’t know too much about the camera modes and settings then it might be a little difficult for you to understand all its features. How’s, after using it for a while, you will understand it better. With its variety of modes and customizable settings, users can personalize their photography experience according to their preferences, ensuring the attainment of top-tier results.
Unlock a host of advanced features and settings with the LMC Camera that go beyond the capabilities of your phone’s default camera. Take control of your smartphone’s camera settings and elevate your photography with the ability to capture high-quality photos or videos. Explore advanced options like Night Sight, Video Stabilizer, HDR+, Slow Motion, Portrait Mode, and Time Lapse for a superior shooting experience.
Download LMC 8.4 APK for Specific Phone Brands:
- LMC 8.4 For Samsung Phones
- LMC 8.4 For OnePlus Phones
- LMC 8.4 For Xiaomi Phones
- LMC 8.4 For Realme Phones
- LMC 8.4 For Motorola Phones
- LMC 8.4 For Huawei Phones
Features of LMC 8.4
- Advanced Night Sight Mode for incredible low-light photography
- HDR+ Enhanced to capture vibrant and sharp images
- Record Time Lapse and Slow Motion Video without compromising quality
- Use Config Files (.XML Files) to customize the camera settings as per your need within a single click
- Remove Pimples and Dark Spots on your face in the photo with the Face Retouching feature
- Enable or Disable External Microphone with one touch
- Eliminate those frustrating jitters and shakes from your videos with Video Stabilization Mode.
LMC 8.4 provides better compatibility than any other Gcam Mod. It is a stable and reliable camera app that works on almost all Android phones whether you have the latest Android version or even Android 4.1. But it is recommended to have the latest Android version so that you can properly utilize all the newly added features in this app and capture better photos.
This is a very well-optimized camera application so it does not consume too much processing power. You must have at least 200 MB of free space on your phone to install this app.
Steps to Install LMC 8.4 on any Android Phone
There are many versions of the LMC 8.4 Camera App available which might make you confused about where to download the best version of this app. The latest version of LMC 8.4 is the R18 version so if you want to enjoy all the latest features of this app, go with the LMC 8.4 R18 APK. If you want the most compatible version of this app for your phone then we have provided the LMC 8.4 APK for the specific phone’s brand above so tap on your phone brand and click on the download button to get the APK file.
Follow these simple processes to install LMC 8.4 on your Android smartphone:
- Download the LMC 8.4 APK file from our website (https://lmc84.pro/).
- Go to the Settings of your phone and make sure the Unknown Sources is enabled. If not then enable it from the “Password & Section” section in the settings.
- Open the file manager and locate the APK file.
- Tap on the LMC 8.4 APK file and install the app on your phone.
- Now, go back to the homepage of your phone and you’ll see the LMC 8.4 App icon so tap on it to launch the app
- Allow all the necessary app permission and you’re good to go!
How To Load/Import LMC 8.4 Config XML File?
LMC 8.4 offers hundreds of customization options and camera settings which you can adjust as per your current need. But it isn’t easy to understand all these features for a newbie so you can use XML Files/ Config Files which allow you to customize the camera settings with a single tap. There are many types of LMC 8.4 Config Files available on the internet such as night photography, Portrait, iPhone 15 pro and many more.
- Firstly, you have to download and install the LMC 8.4 Camera App.
- Follow this link to visit the LMC 8.4 Config File Post where you can download the XML Files.
- All these XML Files are in Zip format so extract all of them to get the Config Files.
- Open the file manager and copy all the XML Config Files and paste it to the Internal Storage > LMC8.4 > [Paste Here]
- Now, go back and open the LMC 8.4 App.
- Double-tap on the blank space beside the shutter button to open a popup window.
- Choose a Config File as per your need and tap on the Import button to apply changes.